This pillow cover has a classic all over leaf pattern that is not a cable, but combines a variety of stitches to challenge the intermediate knitter. It may look complex, but it is a quick pattern to master and very satisfying to knit ... one of my favorites!
- Simple to follow written knitting pattern
- Written in cm and inches
- A great project for the intermediate knitter
Materials you need at home:
- 1 pair 4.5mm/US#7 needles
- 1 pair 5mm/US#8 needles
- Large eyed-blunt sewing needle
- 3 buttons approx. 1”/2.5cm diameter
- Yarn: Approx. 8 oz. /225gm =385yds/355m medium weight /aran/#4/worsted
Easily outnumbered by boys in my house (husband and two sons, even a male dog!), I am queen of my little realm, so Ladyship Designs seemed a very fitting name for my store.
Ever since my Mum taught me to knit and sew I have loved the creative process and experimenting with design.
I find pillow covers to be the perfect way to combine my love of design and the textures that can be created with a single strand of yarn. I especially love experimenting with cable patterns.