Leda PDF sewing pattern-skirt-38 to 50 italian size
by Atelier Vicolo N.6
Leda is a wraparound skirt lightly gathered at the waistband, and has open horizontal pockets inserted in the side panels. Version A of the skirt features a side closure with two ties extending from the waist which tie into a bow. The more simple Version B offers a classic button closure. Both versions have a waistband with an invisible button and loophole closure on the inside. It is a simple pattern to make yet rich with details.
- The PDF file includes the instructions booklet with all the informations about the pattern, the PDF file with all the pattern pieces in A4 format to stamp at home and the PDF file with all the pattern pieces in A0 format to print in your copy shop
- Metric Measurement
- 38 to 50 italian size (a comparation chart is included in the pattern) , , *Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 2 buttons, 1,5 - 2 cm (for both versions)
- fusible interfacing, 0,30 m
- matching thread
- Fabric 1,40 m wide 38 to 50 = 1,60 m
- Fabric 1,10 m wide 38 to 50 = 2,20 m
No reviews yet.
What others have made
Go to shop
Atelier Vicolo N.6
Sewing pattern, kits & fabrics.
Read more +