Leggings 4 Womens Yoga Pants Sewing Pattern
Make your own flared leggings and jazz pants using the Leggings #4 pdf sewing pattern by Mountain Ash Designs. The pattern includes 3 styles of waistband: a yoga waistband, a crossover waistband and a narrow waistband. The leggings do not use any elastic at the waist so they are ultra comfy to wear and easy to sew together.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern is in womens sizes. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary).
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make garments to sell.
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
Materials you need at home:
- Stretch fabric with a minimum of 70% stretch
- Contrast Stretch Fabric for waistband
- Please see image file for full list of requirements for each size
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.