- patterns in US-letter & DIN A4
- patterns size xxs - xxl
- detailed step-by-step instructions
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric consumption for a fabric width of 1.45m => XXS-S = 1.30m M-L = 1.40m XL-XXL = 1.50m
- Fabric recommendation: you need a stretchy fabric such as cotton jersey, viscose jersey or knitted fabric
- Other ingredients: Elastic band with a width of 35mm (approximately the length of your waist circumference)
♡ QUICK OVERVIEW high waist leggings pattern & sewing tutorial for beginners.
- Digital PDF pattern - Instant download US-Letter & DIN A4
- multiple sizes - XXS (32), XS (34), S (36), M (38), L (40), XL (42) & XXL (44)
- seam allowance included (1 cm) but easy to change!
- Step by step instructions suitable for beginners - with photos and illustrations
- Fabric recommendation: cotton jersey, viscose jersey
- Fabric consumption for a fabric width of 1,45m
XXS-S = 1,30m M-L = 1,40m XL-XXL = 1,50m - Other materials : elastic band (35mm wide)
♡ DESIGN Leggings are an important part of any wardrobe and can be combined in many different ways. No matter if casual chic, business or casual. You play with the idea of putting together a capsule wardrobe? Here, too, a legging may not be missing. My leggings are cut extra high and thus not only wonderfully emphasizes your curves, but can also be perfectly combined with cropped tops. In autumn and winter, it also provides the perfect basis for a cozy layered look.
♡ DIGITAL DOWNLOAD YOUR BENEFIT: You have time and want to get creative now? No problem! You can download your files directly after the purchase. After downloading, you can print your pattern directly on your home printer, glue it together according to the template, cut it out and get started!
♡ CONTENTS - Detailed and beginner friendly step by step instructions with illustrations and photos. - Each size from XXS (32) to XXL (44) in individual PDF files. - PDF files in DIN A4 ( for printing on your home printer)
XXS - XXL YOUR BENEFIT: buy 1x = all sizes are at your disposal BONUS: all sizes packed in individual PDF's, so you can print only your desired size. This saves you resources, time and work!
♡ SEAM ALLOWANCE INCLUDED ( 1 CM ) YOUR BENEFIT: no more time-consuming drawing in of your seam allowance. BONUS: I know we don't all prefer the same seam allowance, so I've drawn in the NAht allowance for you to see. You don't use the metric system? or prefer to have a different seam allowance? no problem! Just cut out the pattern along the inside line to add your own seam allowance.
♡ LEVEL: SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS. - Suitable for beginners. - The download consists of a ZIP file, in which the pattern of each size is stored as a single PDF and the written instructions, which explains where necessary with pictures or illustrations the individual steps. (All PDFs are in DIN A4 format) - I help where I can! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message, I will answer you as soon as possible.
♡ Do you have any questions? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message.
Legal: The instructions and patterns may be used for private purposes only. Any commercial use of these, or items made from them, is expressly prohibited. With your purchase you agree to these terms. ©moreauthentic | Marielle Requardt | 2023
Glad to have you here! I am Marielle graduated fashion designer and an absolute DIY lover. Whether sewing, knitting or crocheting. Through my studies I am able to construct high quality and professional patterns ♡ Beginner friendly step by step instructions ♡ XXS (32) -XXL (44) available. Size chart see product photos. ♡ All sizes can be printed individually ♡ Visible seam allowance of 1 cm already included.