- PDF Pattern Tutorial (metric and imperial) measurements included
- 6 sizes included (newborn- 24 months)
- Printable pattern can be downloaded and printed as many times as you want.
Materials you need at home:
- sewing machine
- knit fabric (upcycled t shirts can also be used)
- 3/4 in elastic (15-20 inches, 38-51cm)
- safety pin or elastic threader
- seam gauge or ruler
This easy to follow leggings pattern tutorial will guide you through a quick and easy sewing project doable for even the beginner seamstress.
These leggings are made using light to medium weight knit fabrics, and have an elastic waistband. Because it requires such a minimal amount of fabric, you can even use an upcycled t shirt.
Sizes included in the pattern:
• 0-3 months • 3-6 months • 6-12 months • 12-18 months • 18-24 months
Items and Materials Needed:
• Knit fabric (SEE NOTE BELOW) • Sewing machine, Serger (optional) • ¾ inch Elastic (SEE CHART) • Pins • Scissors • Ball-point sewing machine needle • Iron • Safety pin or elastic threader • Seam Gauge / Ruler
These make great baby shower gifts! You can sew up several pair in a very short time.
Creating things that are simple, useful and unique is what I like to do. I love working with fabrics, papers, strings, plants; items that have texture, color and fragrance. What is even more enjoyable to me, is to be able to empower others with the knowledge and skills to create things for themselves.
As a wife, a mother of three wonderful children, and as a yoga instructor, I strive to find balance in life by incorporating the simple things around me. Taking time out from the busy world to create, ponder and share is a big part of that, when done in balance. My hope is to bring to you a variety of items and information that you can use and enjoy.