- PDF Pattern Tutorial (metric and imperial) measurements included
- 6 sizes included (newborn- 24 months)
- Printable pattern can be downloaded and printed as many times as you want.
This easy to follow leggings pattern tutorial will guide you through a quick and easy sewing project doable for even the beginner seamstress.
These leggings are made using light to medium weight knit fabrics, and have an elastic waistband. Because it requires such a minimal amount of fabric, you can even use an upcycled t shirt.
Sizes included in the pattern:
• 0-3 months • 3-6 months • 6-12 months • 12-18 months • 18-24 months
Items and Materials Needed:
• Knit fabric (SEE NOTE BELOW) • Sewing machine, Serger (optional) • ¾ inch Elastic (SEE CHART) • Pins • Scissors • Ball-point sewing machine needle • Iron • Safety pin or elastic threader • Seam Gauge / Ruler
These make great baby shower gifts! You can sew up several pair in a very short time.