Leotards #10 Leotard and Swimsuit Sewing Pattern in Girls Sizes 2-14
Sew your own gymnastics and dance leotards with this pdf sewing pattern. Pattern includes two styles of leotards. There is a choice of a classic round neck at the back neckline or an asymmetrical back neckline with shoulder straps. Both leotards feature a round neckline at the front and an open back with straps running across the back opening. Great for sports aerobics, gymnastics or dance costumes.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn up using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. A full list of measurements is included as an image file.
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of materials required for this pattern.
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.