Les Garçonnes JUMPSUIT sewing pattern PDF version
COUTURE LEVEL: Intermediate
In cool urban fashion, the "Les garçonnes" trouser suit is a must-have in our dressing room. It adds style to everyday life. The trouser suit "Les Garçonnes" is comfortable. It feels like pajamas, with a touch of elegance. Well-chosen and well worn, it ensures maximum fashion credibility.
DETAILS : the round collar offers a touch of fantasy. Button placket in front (5cm). Long or short puffed sleeves. Straight cut of the suit. Low fork. Under back yoke. 2 patch pockets on front. Leg volume slightly tightened at the bottom + lapel 5 cm.
Our tips for your looks with "Les Garçonnes": under a denim jacket, a jacket or a warm coat. At your feet, with square-heeled boots, clogs or trendy sneakers. In the evening, for a chic outfit, you can opt for a tailored jacket and pumps. You can also choose to add a wide belt and bet it all on jewellery or other accessories!
SIZE : from 34 to 48
- all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern.
- The pattern in A4 format and in colour (for printing at home on a traditional printer).
- The large format pattern (for printing at a printer in REAL SIZE with 2 files: PART 1 format: 846.8mm X 1833, 6mm - PART 2 format: 914.4mm X 1650mm). The step-by-step booklet with tips and tricks.
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS : 130g/m2 to 280g/m2 linen, tencel, linen viscose, chambray, denim, light velvet, cotton flannel
- If your fabric is too thick, don't hesitate to cut your pockets in a matching but thinner fabric. Allow more fabric to connect the patterns. Film : for a width of 140 cm, you will need 3 m to 3.50 m of fabric (depending on the size).
- Supplies : 5 15 or 18 mm diameter buttons for the front button tab. bias to cover the front edge between 30 and 35 cm. Photo credit: @popelinelinon - @joliesbobines - @roxanemiora - @lenabt
Popeline & Linon Patterns
I'm Linda Ammour and I've quit the Publicis group (Paris) after working with well-known brands as an Editor Project Manager... Now, I'm working from home, in the countryside (Rambouillet - France) to focus on my two "AMMOUR" (love) : I've created my brand Popeline & Linon sewing patterns for women and kids, sewing box and fabrics selling.