I am a dress or a shirt if sewn at your normal size and I can also be a long or short jacket if you sew me a size up. I have an flare shape, a straight collar with a big button on and a concealed button placket. My concealed button placket is slightly on the side for a dual effect. Classic yet modern.
Downloadable and printable sewing pattern. It contains a digital sewing pattern along with a step by step illustrated explanation guide. Digital pattern format:
Compatible with both US letter and A4 paper formats. Also contains an A0 file (also known as copyshop, printshop, or wide files) if you want the pattern printed by a copy shop.
All seam allowances are included in the pattern. The different pieces don’t overlap with each other. Once printed and assembled, simply cut the pattern at your size and start sewing.
The file will be emailed to you upon payment. You will also be able to access the file anytime on your iampatterns.fr account.
Size 36 to 46. See sizing guide.
- PDF Pattern
- compatible with US Letter and A4 Paper Size
- in both inches and cm
- PDF Tutorial
- All seam allowances included in Pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric ✂ RECOMMENDED FABRICS, , Shirt and dress Poplin, crepe, chambray, thin denim, thin milleraies velvet, wax, flannel, washed linen, viscose, double gauze, and much more, , Jacket thin denim, gabardine, cotton canvas, jacquard, thin woollen fabric, , ✂ FABRIC REQUIREMENTS, , Shirt and short jacket 2 3/16 yard by 60” wide, , Dress and long jacket 2 7/8 yard by 60” wide
- 1 button of 1 3/8’’ diameter,
- Shirt and short jacket 7 buttons of 1/2’’ diameter
- Dress and long jacket 10 buttons of 1/2’’ diameter
I AM is a subtle combination of savoir-faire: the art of sewing learnt and passed on for centuries blended with the presage of new trends to offer you today the ability to create your own clothing identity.
INSPIRED BY THE EVERYDAY
We create sewing patterns and sewing-kits to forge and elevate sewing savoir-faire everywhere possible. We take inspiration in the world that surrounds us, in the arts, music, cinema, science, travels… It is important for us to inspire our customers with the best of upcoming trends and design. This is why we invite textile designers, stylists and artists to collaborate with us on our collections.
PINS AFTER PINS
As seen for fashion brands, we work from mood boards inspired by a unique theme. This is where the story starts. Inspired by the stylist, on a mannequin, the collection takes shape. Pins after pins, we create the pattern for you to create your own garments.