- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the doll and clothes, with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English.
LILY DOLL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Children will love playing with Lily. Her outfits are removable, and she has a summer dress, shoes and panties.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colours at the end of a row) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished doll is 40cm tall.