Lily of The Valley - Cabled shawl knitting pattern tutorial
Perfect wrapped shawl with cables and lillies.
The shawl is knitted in parts. Each module is the same, it’s the count that makes it either a triangle with 4 modules or a full circle shawl, that’s 8 modules. Or anything in between!
The pattern has directions for both triangle and full circle. The original in the photos is a full circle shawl.
The pattern is written and has a cable chart with full abbreviations.
With the recomended yarn and needle size the finish shawl will be aprox 120 cm in width.
- Pattern with cable charts
- Full picture of the edn product
- Metric measurements
- Suitable for beginners, all stitches are explaned
Materials you need at home:
- Long circular needle size 4 mm
- 4 skeins of sport weight yarn 166 m / 50 g to triangel shawl measuring 120 cm [3 ft 11"] on the long side
- 7 skeins of sport weight yarn 166 m / 50 g to full circle shawl measuring 120 cm [3 ft 11"] in diameter *  7 stitch marker
- 2 cable holde
Knitwear designer from Finland