- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the elephant
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
LINUS THE ELEPHANT TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Linus the elephant is a little toy for baby to play with.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates short rows, and instructions on how to work short rows are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished elephant is 12cm tall and 13cm wide.