- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the lion plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
LIONEL THE LION TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Lionel is a funky lion with a crazy pink mane.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the tail which is i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes). The hair is added after knitting.
FINISHED SIZE: The lion is approximately 24cm tall (standing).
Copyright © 2017 Amanda Berry All rights reserved