LISBOA dress&top - sewing pattern with detailed instructions
PDF sewing pattern for a short dress (above the knee) with a slightly fitted cut. The top version ends just below the upper hips. The front has a boat-neck and pleats on the shoulders, and the back has a V-neck opening (short or wide) which is fastened by a ribbon at the level of the shoulder-blades. The top of the arms are covered by a small cap sleeve, or you can add three-quarter sleeves as well. Side seams ends to small triangular vents.
You must download the zip file to get all needed documents!
, PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only.
, Zip file contents
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 17 pages
, *The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 16 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 21 pages
- US letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 21 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 2 pages
Materials you need at home:
- Long version (dress)
- Fabric 140cm/55” wide x 135cm/53” (S34-36) | 140cm/55” (S38-40) | 145cm/47” (S42-46) for a dress with cap sleeves. 140cm/55” wide x 155cm/61” (S34-36) | 160cm/63” (S38-40) | 165cm/65” (S42-46) for a dress with three quarter sleeves.
- Matching thread
- Fusible interfacing 55cm/22” wide x 100cm/40” , , Short version (top) , Fabric 140cm/55” wide x 115cm/45.5” (S34-36) | 120cm/47.5” (S38-40) | 125cm/49” (S42-46) for a top with cap sleeves. 140cm/55” wide x 130cm/51” (S34-36) | 135cm/53” (S38-40) | 140cm/55” (S42-46)for a top with three quarter sleeves.
- Matching thread
- Fusible interfacing 55cm/22” wide x 100cm/40” , , Light to medium weight soft woven fabric, with little or no elasticity, such as viscose, crepe, or even flannel or chambray. Avoid stiff or easily creased fabrics. As far as fibers are concerned, opt for cotton, linnen, silk, viscose, Tencel...
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.