A downloadable amigurumi pattern for a little crocheted elephant.
The digital file includes a written crochet pattern and crochet charts, lots of photos, detailed assembly instructions, and a printable template for the felt ear shapes. A printer-friendly version with fewer photos is also included.
Difficulty: easy. You will need to know how to crochet in the round, and make basic single crochet stitches.
Size: small. Using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook, your elephant should be about 6 cm / 2.4 in long. If yours turns out much bigger or smaller, you'll need to adjust the felt shapes to match.
- Written crochet pattern with charts and photos
- Both US Imperial and Metric measurements
- Size small (about 6 cm / 2.4 in)
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- medium (worsted) weight yarn
- toy stuffing
- craft felt for ears
- 6 mm black beads for eyes
- sewing thread
- 3.5 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle & sewing needle
Maker of woolly creatures and other cute things, at mohumohu.com.