- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the ghost and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
LITTLE GHOST TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This tiny little ghosty is a quick to knit Halloween decoration, and doesn’t use a lot of yarn so is a great stash-buster. If you don’t have any toy filling in your stash, you could even use a few cotton wool balls to stuff your little ghost.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on, knit, purl, increase and decrease, and sew a seam.
FINISHED SIZE: The ghost is approximately 6cm tall.