- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
Make your own costumes using this pdf sewing pattern from Mountain Ash Designs. The possibilities for this pattern are almost endless. Will you be Heidi, Rapunzel, a street waif in old England, a peasant from the provinces, a famous ballet dancer or a simple milk maid?
Pattern makes a peasant top, lace-up bodice, full Circle Skirt and mop cap.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 3-12 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.