- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the owl and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
LITTLE OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERN
This little owl is a super stash-busting project for using up small amounts of yarn.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, work k2tog and p2tog decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished owl is approximately 4.5cm wide and 5.5cm tall.