- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making your pixies
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English
LITTLE PIXIES TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Knit some little pixies to protect your home with fairy magic, or string them on a length of yarn to hang them in your garden or on a Christmas Tree.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the arms which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end od a row (knit stripes), sew seams and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: The pixie is approximately 13.5 cm tall.