This Little Princess is charmer. She has a lovely ruffled skirt and likes to show off, so she stands on her head while being knit.
This baby blanket is easy to knit. It is one piece, with the figure and border knit at the same time. There is limited pattern work on the wrong side. The pattern is charted. The blanket matches the Baby Dragon, Baby Pegasus and Little Knight blankets in size and shape.
Finished size: 39 x 41 in
Please note: If you do NOT respect the copy-right and share the pattern with others, The Heere be Dragone will fly in and tangle all your stash and eat all your chocolate.
- PDF File in English
- US Imperial Measurements
- Finished size: 39 x 41 inches
- Beginning to intermediate knitters
- You can print as many copies of the charts as you need for your own use.
- Known errata for my patterns can be found at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/abliy164icewcik/AAA77jW6_qwYOKAKSUvmCOlFa?dl=0
Materials you need at home:
- Needle size: US # 4.
- Yarn: 1100 yards of washable sport weight (136 yds/ 50 gm)
- Gauge: 9 st and 11 rows per 2 inches over pattern
- Stitch markers
Sharon Winsauer aka CrazyLaceLady
I have been knitting for more years than I care to count. Long haired dogs inspired me to learned to spin in 1996 with a drop spindle. Spinning introduced me to alpacas and I fell in love. Hand spun yarn from our black alpaca demanded to be lace, so I tried my hand at designing in 1998. Lace has become my passion. My designs are quite unique, including many ‘picture’ shawls such as Heere Be Dragone as well as more traditional styles. I have over 40 published lace patterns all unique in style and design.