Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf Soft Toy Patterns
A classic fairy tale come to life with this fun pattern set featuring characters from Little Red Riding Hood. Our heroine looks striking and courageous in her red cape; our handsome antagonist looks sly and devious. (For a friendlier version of the wolf, an option is given to forgo the eyebrows and sneer.)
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with these patterns easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping lists to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your patterns. A sewing machine is not required.
Print the pattern pieces on regular paper (A4 or US letter) without the need for any enlarging.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
• Little Red Riding Hood: 9.5" x 5.5" (24 x 14 cm) • Big Bad Wolf: 8" x 8" (20 x 20 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 3-4 Hours/Pattern
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)