Little Sailor Dance Costume Sewing Pattern in Girls Sizes 2-14
Make your own sailor costume using this pdf sewing pattern bundle. Included are the sailor skirt and collar from my circle skirts pattern and a basic ballet leotard.
This is the perfect costume for dancing a sailors jig, hoisting the mainsail or just looking to starboard. The full circle skirt provides plenty of twirl when dancing and the basic leotard can be used again and again as a training leotard or as a base for other dance costumes.
Pattern includes the sailor skirt, sailor collar and ballet leotard and is available in girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of materials required for this pattern.
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.