- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the bear and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
LITTLE TOMMY BEAR TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Tommy is a little cuddly bear, and he is a quick knitting project for the weekend or for an evening or two.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The bear is approximately 16cm tall.