Littleboy romper pattern unisex newborn - 3 yrs, with tutorial and videotutorial
Little Boy Romper PDF pattern to make a Romper for Baby Boy or Girl A gorgeous outfit for your kids, use different fabrics (knit mainly but also linen, corduroy, viyella, pique.. to come up with your own designs all year around. Without crotch opening, it is very easy to sew.
❁ Includes (36 pages): Computer generated PDF pattern Step-by-step picture tutorial in English Video Tutorial for the 3 pieces model. Size chart Measurements List of materials Pattern and cutting layouts Cutting instructions.
✯ Seam allowances included in the pattern: 3/8"
✔ If you ever have a question or get stumped on a step, feel free to contact me
✉ Digital Download Item, no physical product shipped ✉ INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- sizes Newborn (0 months), 3 months, 6 months, 9 , months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years, 3 years.
- Suggested skill rating Beginner-intermediate
- This PDF pattern prints on Letter size (8,5x11") , and A4 (210 x 297 cm)
Materials you need at home:
- 2 snaps
- 4" interfacing
- Elastic (waist and legs)
- Outer fabric knit mainly but also linen, corduroy, , viyella, pique, woven.
Colours for Baby Patterns
- Welcome to Colours for Baby Patterns shop * I started sewing over 20 years ago. My mother loved to sew and she taught me to love sewing since I was a child. After these years of experience in sewing, kids clothes and patternmaking, I decided to design and offer my patterns, with the aim to offer my DIY unique products.
All the very best;
Visit my Youtube channel to watch my sewing video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/Coloursforbabypatronesdecostura