- Full Scale Hand Drawn Pattern ready for you to print
- List of Materials
- Embroidery Stitch Guide
- Step-by-step Instructions with photos
Cute, simple pattern to make two different Llama Brooches measure about 4.5cm tall x 4cm wide.
Make a Hipster Llama and a Flower Power Llama. A very quick and easy pattern to make and to help you use up all your felt off cuts.
Pattern includes a material and supply list as well as photos/illustrated instructions to guide you along the way. Suitable for all levels of sewing.
The patterns includes:
- list of materials
- embroidery stitch guide
- step-by-step sewing instructions with photos to guide you along the way.
- a full scale pattern ready for you to print.
** Please be advised that some pieces are quite small **
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your own store, please offer BORN TO BE FELT design credit in any written description.
Mass production, re-sale and distribution of this pattern and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you!
- Pattern does not include the finished product, supplies or fabric.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Sewing!