Llama Sewing Pattern Made from Felt and Hand Embroidery
These plush felt llamas love lazy summer days. Their bright and cheery saddle blankets give them a festive air, and their perky ears and oh-so-long necks show that a bit of mischief lies behind those warm eyes.
This easy to follow, fully-illustrated pattern and instruction booklet will help you create your very own hand-embroidered llazy llamas in no time!
With step-by-step instructions and pictures, learn four hand embroidery stitches. Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to bring your llamas to life.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
Your finished llama will sit about 8 inches tall and 6.5 inches across (20 x 16.5 cm).
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 3 Hours/Animal
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)