Lombarde blouse sewing pattern - with or without sleeve
[ LOMBARDE ] :noun 1. Wind that blows on the High Alps along the border. 2. Romantic blouse that twinkles in the girls' eyes.
Lombarde is a gathered blouse, light as the wind and as romantic as anyone could wish! The charm of Lombarde is also its small V neckline. At last, Lombarde comes in 2 views : with sleeves or sleeveless to be suitable for any season !
Level : 3/5 A video that details each step of the garment construction is available for free on "Rose des Vents Couture" YouTube channel.
Recommended fabrics: poplin, double gauze, linen, light denim, light twill, (no bulky fabrics because of the gathers).
- a copyshop pattern to be printed by a professional (dimensions : 914 mm wide, the length is specific for each pattern)
- a A4 pattern to be printed at home
- a US letter pattern to be printed at home
- an instruction guide
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : 55cm (5/8 yd) to 160cm (1 3/4 yd) : see the chart
- Lightweight woven interfacing like Vlieseline G710: 20 cm x 90 cm / 1/4yd - 35'' wide
- 2 buttons ⌀11 mm = 7/16''
Rose des vents COM
PDF sewing pattern for children.
Welcome ! I am Aurélie, a sewing addict for a long time but fully dedicated to it for the past few years
I have founded Rose des Vents in 2020, and you can visit my website rosedesvents-couture.fr to read my blog and discover more about me.