- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bus and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English
LONDON BUS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Knit a London landmark, a red double decker bus!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. The bus is knitted in one piece to minimise seaming, and the tyres and signs are knitted separately and sewn on. The window struts are embroidered in chain stitch. You will need to cast on and off, knit, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams. You will also work short rows (turn the work part way through a row) to shape the bus.
FINISHED SIZE: The bus is approximately 14cm tall, 19cm long and 7cm deep.