Introducing my Little London Double Decker Bus knitting pattern. The bus is 4 cm tall x 4.5 cm wide. The bus is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single pointed knitting needles. You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and a small amount of embroidery to finish.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Metric measurements are used.
- Photos are included.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 2.75mm knitting needles (US 2)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling or cotton wool balls to stuff
- Buttons for wheels
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.