Long cardigan Robe / dressing gown (A4,A0,USL)
A light long cardigan / rove Sewing Pattern
Create simple and effortless Outfits with a light robe / T-cardigan. The pattern is simple and includes an illustrated step by step Tutorial.
The Cardigan at a glance
- Two deep slots on the sides (can be shortened optionally)
- Drawstring waist
- The neckline is finished with bias tape
- Two lengths: medium, long
- Sewing time: about 4 hours
- Linen fabrics
- Viscose fabrics
- Linen-Viscose mixed fabrics
- Non-stretchable lace fabrics
The fabric on the pictures is a light viscose linen mix.
For more inspiration visit me on Instagram 🌸
- European sizes 34 - 44 (= US 4-14, UK 6-16)
- Sewing Pattern A4, A0 and letter format to print at home
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Size chart in cm and inches
Materials you need at home:
- for printing and gluing the pdf sewing pattern Scissors, adhesive tape and enough printing paper in the printer
- Fabric scissors, Ruler, matching thread, Headed pins (or even better cloth clamps), Iron,
- Depending on the Size between 200 cm and 260 cm fabric
- Between 170 cm and 190 cm cord
- Fabric recommendation: Linen fabrics, Viscose fabrics, Linen-Viscose mixed fabrics, Non-stretchable lace fabrics
- Optional: tassel or fringe border for the hem
Make It Yours - The Label
very happy you found your way to my profile. I am Maria from Berlin/ Germany.
My sewing patterns are young, feminine and easy to sew.
If you wanna see more of me and my work, follow me on Instagram under makeityours