Long sleeve shirt Lisette size 34-54 pattern
With the Lisette pattern you can make an elegant shirt with a sweet stand-up collar. The sleeves can be rolled up and fixed with a ribbon. The waistband is asymmetrical and longer at the back, which gives the shirt a particularly casual touch.
If you like, you can sew the Fleur trousers to go with it.
- Multi-size cut size 34-46
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Sewing instructions illustrated in English
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: Jersey
- Fabric consumption for 1.40m fabric width:
- Shopping list for material see item pictures
Hello dear ones,
with us you get unusual sewing instructions and patterns to sew yourself. Let your imagination run wild and become your own designer.
We wish you a lot of fun while sewing.
Best regards Silvi from TOSCAminni