- Multi-size cut size 34-46
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Sewing instructions illustrated in English
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: Jersey
- Fabric consumption for 1.40m fabric width:
- Shopping list for material see item pictures
With the Lisette pattern you can make an elegant shirt with a sweet stand-up collar. The sleeves can be rolled up and fixed with a ribbon. The waistband is asymmetrical and longer at the back, which gives the shirt a particularly casual touch.
If you like, you can sew the Fleur trousers to go with it.
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis