- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the sheep and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
LOOPY SHEEP TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My little lamb is called Loopy because the body is made by knitting loops.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the arms and legs which are i-cord tubes knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams. Instructions on how to knit loops are also included, and I also have a free tutorial on my website to help you at http://fluffandfuzz.weebly.com/knitting-tutorials/how-to-knit-loops
FINISHED SIZE: The sheep is approximately 21cm tall (standing).