Finished measurements: 12.6x12.6cm/4.96x4.96inch 17x17cm/6.69x6.69inch
The following stitches are used: - back stitch
- red fabric 25x25cm /10x10inch
- embroidery needle
- stranded embroidery thread
Materials you need at home:
- a picture of the finished mandala
- DMC colournumbers for embroidery floss choice
- pattern for printing: 12.6x12.6cm/4.96x4.96inch and 17x17cm/6.69x6.69inch
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.