- Illustrated embroidery pattern, stitch key and color chart
- US imperial measurement. Fits either a 6, 7 or 8 inch hoop
- Photographs of finished design
I think this design would make a perfect meaningful DIY gift for any cat lover, or maybe even a gift to yourself ;)
This pattern is best suited for intermediate embroiderers or confident beginners. There is a lot of fine detail work which requires patience in both the transferring and embroidering stage.
Your purchase includes:
1) A 'Pattern' file This file is is 13 pages long and includes the following:
- Supply list
- Printable pattern in three sizes (to fit 6 inch, 7 inch and 8 inch hoops)
- Pattern guide for suggested colours and stitches
- Basic written steps for what order to complete your stitches
2) An 'Embroidery Guide' This file is 24 pages long and contains the following:
- Detailed information on supplies and what to look for when purchasing them
- My personal tips to help make your embroidery experience as easy as possible
- A stitch glossary that illustrates how to execute the stitches used in my patterns
The stitches used in this pattern include:
- Satin stitch
- Stem stitch
- Split stitch
The combined file size is 5.9 MB. The pattern is written in English.
This pattern and its content are the property of Ell Violet, © Ell Violet 2019 and is for personal use only.