Introducing my Love Heart knitting pattern. This is made from two heart-shaped pieces and sewn together around the edges. The heart is 7 cm high x 8 cm wide. The hearts are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the heart.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight)
- A small amount of toy filling
- A stitch holder
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.