- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the heart
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is written in English.
LOVE HEART KNITTING PATTERNS
This is a free pattern for a little knitted love heart. This can be made into a hanging decoration, a keyring charm, a mini pincushion or even a brooch or necklace pendant.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work decreases, work a make one increase. The heart is made from 2 pieces and sewn together around the edges, so you need to do some seaming to finish.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished heart is approximately 7cm high x 8cm wide.