- A4/US letter sewing pattern
- A3 sewing pattern
- A0/copyshop sewing pattern
- A booklet with instructions in English and French
- Instructions in English are in inches - Instructions in French are in centimeters
- Size 36 to 46
- All seam allowances are included in the pattern.
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric Shirt: 2 1/4 yards by 55’’ wide
- Boutons Shirt: 7 buttons of 1/2’’ to 5/8’’ diameter
- Fabric Tunic: 2 13/16 yards by 55’’ wide
- Buttons Tunic: 10 buttons of 1/2’’ to 5/8’’ diameter
- Fabric Dress: 3 5/16 yards by 55’’ wide
- Dress: 12 buttons of 1/2’’ to 5/8’’ diameter
I am Lucienne, a vaporous and relaxed shirt. I have a buttoning on the front and a shirt collar and rolled up sleeves. Shirt, tunic and dress, I am available in 3 lengths. In a delicate see-through cotton voile, I will be your best friend for a holiday in the sun.
Simple and fast to make, I will charm both the experienced and beginner sewists.
I AM is a subtle combination of savoir-faire: the art of sewing learnt and passed on for centuries blended with the presage of new trends to offer you today the ability to create your own clothing identity.
INSPIRED BY THE EVERYDAY
We create sewing patterns and sewing-kits to forge and elevate sewing savoir-faire everywhere possible. We take inspiration in the world that surrounds us, in the arts, music, cinema, science, travels… It is important for us to inspire our customers with the best of upcoming trends and design. This is why we invite textile designers, stylists and artists to collaborate with us on our collections.
PINS AFTER PINS
As seen for fashion brands, we work from mood boards inspired by a unique theme. This is where the story starts. Inspired by the stylist, on a mannequin, the collection takes shape. Pins after pins, we create the pattern for you to create your own garments.