"Ladybug, ladybug fly away home!" These fun and colorful ladybugs are flying their way into everyones' hearts. They are simple to appliqué and the corresponding blocks are fun and easy to construct. Top and bottom scallops add just the right touch to this whimsical quilt. Finished Size: 52" x 68"
- Illustrated Quilt Pattern
- Appliqué Templates
- US Imperial Measurement
- Finished Size: 52" x 68"
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Yardages are based on 42"-wide fabric. Fat quarters are 18" x 21".
- 1/2 yard yellow stripe print for appliqué scene
- 6 assorted red and pink fat quarters for ladybug bodies
- 1 yellow fat quarter for appliqué background
- 1 green fat quarter for appliqué background
- 9 - 10 assorted bright fat quarters for blocks
- 1/4 yard navy blue solid for ladybug heads, bottoms and spots
- 1/4 yard blue swirl print for inner border
- 1 yard yellow/pink print for outer border
- navy blue embroidery floss
- freezer paper
I'm Cheryl Brown! I have written two quilting books, several quilt patterns, and I enjoy sharing my love of all things quilting!