This pattern is size US16 // UK20 // EU48. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Lucy blouse:
Lucy is a fitted at the waist moderate volume blouse. The front bust darts are integrated into the side seams, the front ties are part of the front panels. It has a deep V-neck and a front button placket. The raglan sleeve flares out into a wide gathered bishop shape at the bottom. The bottom of the sleeve is asymmetrical, slightly shorter at the front, and is finished with a continuous narrow cuff. The bottom of the blouse sits at the natural waist.
Approximate sewing time - 1 day. Model Yulia: Height 171, Bust - 84, Waist - 65, Hips - 91. Yulia is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Height 174, Bust - 108, Waist - 90, Hips - 128. Yulia is wearing size 48 in height 3.
To sew this blouse, choose dress weight fabrics with the following properties: - medium- and lightweight, soft, pliable or not pliable, non-stretch; - the fiber content can include natural fibers (silk, cotton, linen), man-made fibers (acetate, viscose), blends (cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester); - the following fabrics are recommended: satin, natural and artificial silk, poplin, linen, broderie anglaise, shirting cotton, viscose, batiste. The blouse in the photo has been made with a medium-weight, non-stretch, soft, pliable, 100% polyester fabric.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight fusible woven interfacing – 0,85m (7/8 yd)
- 3. Three buttons, 1cm (3/8”) in diameter
- 4. Matching threads – 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!