- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the bull and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
MAC THE HIGHLAND BULL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Mac is a highland bull, and he loves eating haggis and generally being lazy in the highlands of Scotland.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the tail which is a single crochet chain. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. The fringe is made by knitting loops, and instructions are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: Mac is 14cm long and 11cm tall.