I have one of those babies that hucks shoes. =) I wanted her to have cute boots, but none of them would stay on, so I made Maggie's Stay-On Baby Booties!
I LOVE the pattern I made and Maggie can't just yank them off. Her first pair was simple grey fleece and we were asked over and over about her booties everywhere we went. So many people encouraged me to make the pattern in more sizes, and get it ready to sell, and I am so thankful - it was a fun experience! Now you, too, can make baby boots that are cute AND stay on! =)
Pattern support via very active facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/beautifulpieshop/
- Six Sizes from 0-3 months up to 18-24 months.
- Full tutorial with photos for every step
- Very active pattern support facebook group
- US Imperial Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 1/4 yard cotton fabric
- 1/4 yard fleece
- Leather or non-slip fabric for soles if your baby is walking
- 4 sets of snaps
- snap setter
- less than 1/2 yard of 1/8" elastic
I'm a mom of many girls (and one boy) and we all love to craft! I'm the designer behind Beautiful Pie Shop.