- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place,
- instructions for making the decorations plus photos,
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques,
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English.
MAKE IT MERRY TREE DECORATIONS KNITTING PATTERN
Treat your Christmas tree to a bounty of festive beauties with these easy-to-knit decorations. With this knitting pattern you can knit Santa, a soldier, penguin, angel and snowman to decorate your tree.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You need to know how to knit, purl, increase and decrease, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and do some seaming. The penguin pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: 11 to 13cm tall.
Copyright © 2018 Amanda Berry All rights reserved