Making flowers with jeans – pattern and DIY tutorial PDF
Create beautiful flowers with jeans fabric with this DIY tutorial including templates to download. You can use them as hair accessories, make a brooch or necklace with them. Or embellish a purse, a beach bag or clutch ? Possibilities are endless !
Need more ideas to use those flowers ? How about scrapbooking, or handmade cards, a special finishing touch to the wrapping of a present. They could be glued or sewn as appliqués for your shoes, hat, jeans, sweaters…
The finished flower measures approximately 11,5 cm across (4 ½ in). But you can also easily adjust the size of the template to suit your needs: just adjust the parameters of your printer accordingly or resize it with a copy machine.
- This 6 pages PDF e-pattern includes materials list
- Detailed instructions written in English, and clear step-by-step photographs
- The pattern doesn't include beading and brodery techniques.
Materials you need at home:
- I used reclycled jeans for this project. If you look around, you’re sure to find tons of used jeans !
- You will need some denim or bottom weight fabric
- Of course don't forget to get some matching thread!
I am a graduate fashion designer and an experienced seamstress. I am passionate about handmade. My head is always filled with clever ideas, and my workshop is constantly bustling with activity…
Take a look at my free tutorials on my blog: https://bonjourhandmade.com/blogs/sewing-projects