Mara is a Japanese style knot bag with gusset and it is quick and easy to sew. Three sizes are included in this pattern. You can also change the measurements by adding to or removing from the length or width of the bag body. It is ideal for putting the essentials in it for a relaxing walk outside - your mobile phone, keys, airpods, lipstick, cards or changes …It will also be a great gift for teachers, colleagues, crafters and kids. Unlike any other tutorials available on the market, this tutorial uses an unique method which creates a clean and neat ﬁnish with no visible stitches on the bag. No topstitching is required unless it is desired for decorative purpose.
- Measurements are in inch and cm
- The pattern includes 1cm (3/8 inch) seam allowance
- Full size pattern sizes 3 sizes Small, Medium, Large
Materials you need at home:
- All-purpose sewing thread
- Light- to medium-weight woven fabrics