This pattern is size US6 // UK10 // EU38. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes, you can find links to the size needed above the description.
About Mara pants:
Mara is a pair of voluminous pants with a straight silhouette. The side seams feature functional pockets. The wide waistband is elasticated. The elastic is secured inside the waistband by two rows of stitches. The upper edge of the waistband sits on the natural waist. The trousers are below ankle length.
Approximate sewing time: 1 day Model Yulia: Bust 84, Waist 65, Hips 91, height 171. Yulia is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Bust 108, Waist 90, Hips 128, height 174. Yana is wearing size 52 in height 3.
To sew these pants, choose dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - light- to mid-weight, with good drape, breathable, fluid, light, soft, non-stretch or with little stretch, opaque; - the fabric content can include natural (silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (linen + silk, linen + cotton, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester); - the following fabrics are recommended: dress-weight viscose, challis, natural silk, man-made silk, polyester. Attention! We do not recommend very stretchy knit materials (jersey fabric) and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). The pants on the photo are made in dress-weight fabric. This fabric is light, soft, non-stretch and has good drape. The fiber content is 100% polyester.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Elastic, 3.5-4 cm wide
- 3. Matching thread, 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the serger).
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!