Margo backpack in 2 sizes - backpack pattern and tutorial
The Margo backpack has a rather soft shape, but a stable bottom that holds its form nicely. The backpack has a flap with magnetic snap as well as a drawstring closure. The shoulder straps can be adjusted and contrasting edges are a nice touch. Margo backpack features 3 zippered pockets and one inside, open pocket. It is fully lined.
This pattern is a ready solution, but it can be easily adapted to your needs. Along with the pattern, you receive a detail step-by-step sewing instruction, that will support you all the way.
Size of a finished product:
- height: 24 cm (9.5")
- width: 21 cm (8.5")
- depth: 14 cm (5.5")
- height: 29 cm (11.5")
- width: 25.5 cm (10")
- depth: 17 cm (6.5")
- You may sell products made with this pattern in your shop, but mass production is not allowed.
- You may not sell or distribute pattern and instruction under no circumstances.
- 4 pdf files with the pattern (2 sizes, each in A4 and US letter size)
- 1 pdf file with a step by step sewing instruction
- 1 additional pdf file with information on how to attach rivets, snaps and eyelets
- Both cm and inch measurements are included!
Materials you need at home:
- outer and lining fabric
- continuous zipper #5 (5 mm) and 3 zipper pulls (or 3 zippers)
- 2 strap adjusters
- 2 rectangle rings
- magnetic snap closure
- 6 eyelets and a tool to attach them
- string/cord (with thickness matching the eyelet size)
- 4 rivets (optional)
- piping (optional)
Make your own, beautiful bags and accessories with Ardente Design sewing patterns and tutorials.