- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Pattern is for size 0-3 / 3-6Months
- Instructions are for everything seen in the pictures
Materials you need at home:
- 1.5 Skein of Black 1 Skein of blue 1/2 Skein of white 1/2 Skein of red
- 4mm/G Crochet Hook 3mm/D
- Hot glue gun, or any kind of craft glue
- 15 Small gold buttons. (I did not have enough gold buttons, I bought wooden buttons and sprayed painted them gold.
- Whatever kind of emblems you would like for the jacket front. I used little trinkets I had in my craft room. The same for the clasp on the belt around the jacket. It is for a baby, so make it cute and fun.
Pattern instructions are for the hat, pants, jacket, belt and mitts. Soft worsted weight yarn was used. I used "Loops n Threads", but any worsted weight yarn is fine. The decals that I added were things I had myself. You can dress this uniform up or down as you wish. Easy to read and follow instructions. A great gift for a baby shower, or for that new parent that is also a marine. Makes great prop pictures for a new baby. Pattern can be made for 0-3 months or 3-6 months.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta