Married by Elvis in Las Vegas Tea cosy Knitting Pattern
Did you promise to 'love me tender' and not to leave your partner at 'Heartbreak Hotel'? If you said I do in front of Elvis then you need to celebrate this amazing experience with a Married by Elvis in Las Vegas Tea cosy.
The suggested colours for the tea cosy can be changed so that you can personalize the tea cosy. You could have Elvis wearing a classic white sparkly suit, and you can change the bride and groom and the roses, the sky's the limit.
Elvis is wearing a golden jacket, and he has his iconic quiff. The bride is wearing cream and is holding pink roses. Her dress has a little ruffle along the hem and you can see her little cream shoes. The groom is wearing a dark grey suit with a pink buttonhole.
The tea cosy makes a great keepsake or a perfect wedding gift.
The Married by Elvis in Las Vegas tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Married by Elvis in Las Vegas tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 29g flesh tone double knitting wool,
- 22g grey double knitting wool,
- 19g citron double knitting wool,
- 11g black double knitting wool,
- 7g cloud blue double knitting wool,
- 7g camel double knitting wool,
- 5g cream double knitting wool,
- 4g candyfloss double knitting wool,
- 3g walnut double knitting wool,
- 2g grass green double knitting wool,
- 10g Anchor Artiste Metallic gold,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.