- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the bunny and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
MARSHMALLOW BUNNY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My bunny is called “Marshmallow” because he is fluffy, pink and white.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates knitting stripes and intarsia colour-work to knit the bunny’s ears.
FINISHED SIZE: The bunny is approximately 30 cm high.