Introducing my Marshmallow Bunny knitting pattern. Marshmallow is 30 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the ears. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams. For safety, if making for a baby or younger child don’t add beads; you can add the features with embroidery instead.
- Instructions for making the bunny and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.