- Multi-size pattern comes in 8 sizes to fit bust 73cm (29") to 108cm (43")
- Only two pattern pieces to assemble and cut out
- Fully reversible dress for two different looks
- Step by step photo tutorial online at clotheslinepatterns.com
- Includes five short videos especially for beginners
The Mary Q Shift is inspired by Mary Quant and the 1960s. According to Erin McKean's book The Hundred Dresses, a Mary Quant dress "transports you back to swinging London in the Sixties, riding off on a scooter, late for a rock show."
The Mary Q Dress pattern is a classic and timeless shift that is reversible as it is fully lined. It is cut a little longer than the traditional mini skirt to flatter all figures. Clothesline Pattern's mantra is "made in a day" so this is a simple pattern with no darts or zippers to slow you down.
A printable instruction page is reinforced by a photo tutorial online at http://clotheslinepatterns.com/make-a-mary-q-shift/. There are also links to five short, 2-3 minute videos of some steps that beginners may wish to follow along with.