An adorable model for baby perfect to enjoy the beautiful days.
A lovely fancy stitch on the sides and cotton for the softness.
A seamless version for total comfort.
The model is uni-sex, to decline in all colors according to your desires or your needs.
The model is knitted in Top Down, in one piece and seamless.
The model is made in quality Coton Fifty of Bergère de France with needles 2,5 mm and 3 mm. (sport 12 wpi)
Stitches used : 1/1 rib, stocking stitch and fancy stitch
Tension/gauge : 26 stitches and 37 rows in stocking stitch (= 10 x 10 cm / = 4’').
Estimated yardage 127/144/170/196/228 meters or 139/158/186/215/250 yards.
You can make this model in other qualities with the gauge same.
The model is available in 5 sizes : 3months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months and 24 months.
The knitting pattern includes full instructions with photos of the model and a photo tutorial step by step to follow the different stages of the realization of the Matcha shorts (18 photos).
Suitable for intermediate - Pattern language English - Measurements in cm and imperial. This pattern is available PDF download (14 pages) which includes 4 photos of the model and explanations of the techniques and stitches used, 1 photo tutorial step by step (18 photos), chart and written instructions (pattern stitch) and schematic measurements in cm. Each size is explained individually.
- PDF knitting pattern with photographs 5 Sizes (14 pages)
- Techniques and stitches used
- Chart and written instructions - Schematic
- Measurements in cm and imperial
- Photo tutorial step by step (18 photos)
- 4 photos of the model
Materials you need at home:
- 1/1/2/2/2 ball(s) quality Coton Fifty of Bergère de France (127/144/170/196/228 meters or 139/158/186/215/250 yards)
- knitting needles a pair of 2 ½ mm or double pointed needles (UK : 12, US : 1 ½ and Japan 4/0)
- knitting needles a pair of 3 mm or double pointed needles (UK : 11, US : 2 ½ and Japan 5/0)
- 1 auxiliary needle n°3 mm or double pointed needle
- 8 stitch markers (optional) or waste yarn
- 1 stitch holders or waste yarn
- 1 scissors
- 1 tapestry needle
Thali Créations Designs
My name is Nathalie, I design knitwear classic with a stylish twist for preemies, babys, children's and woman's ... my own designs and other for yarn companies.
I love blending creative stitches for comfortable and original garments ... handmade knits garments that you can wear for all occasions.
I use modern construction methods make for a straight-forward and enjoyable knitting experience (explained in photo tutorials). For give you pleasure of wearing hand knits practical and beautiful.
I hope you will enjoy knitting my patterns as much as I have enjoyed creating them.
All my knitwear is created by myself handmade and made in France. My patterns are signed Thali Créations.
You can follow Instagram account @thalicreations, for see my new projects.