Maternity & nursing blouse - Sizes 2-20 - Amelie Blouse
The Amelie Blouse is going to become your new best friend, come rain or shine. The puffy sleeves, frilly collar and ruffled cuttings on the front will fit perfectly with all your favorite outfits, whether you feel like wearing a pair of jeans and sneakers or a skirt and boots. But the best part is that this can also be a nursing top : you can easily sew zippers in the front seams, allowing you to comfortably feed your baby when needed. It is flowy and wide enough around the hips if you need a bit more room for your pregnant or post-partum belly. A classic cut and feminine details will make it your favorite piece. And with a few simple changes, like choosing a different fabric, or changing the sleeve and hem lengths, you’ll be able to make it your own every single time.
So, ready to jump in ?
- A complete guide that will walk you through every step, from printing your PDF to choosing your fabric and taking your measurements, and so on
- A step-by-step sewing workbook with illustrated instructions (in inches and cms)
- A PDF file in A4/US Letter and A0 formats, to print at home or in a copy shop, of sizes 2 to 20
- This pattern is for seamstresses who have a comfortable level of sewing
- This pattern is pretty loose fitting for comfort. Choose the smaller size if you find yourself between sizes
- If you have a doubt or questions regarding the pattern or the instructions, I’m here to help you, feel free to contact me :)
Materials you need at home:
- A light flowy fabric, all quantities are indicated in the workbook
- Elastic band for the bottom of the sleeves
- Lightweight fusible interfacing
- 1 button
- Zipper by the yard with 2 sliders ( if you are making the nursing version)
Welcome to Gentilles ! Here, you can buy digital sewing patterns available in two lines : a line dedicated to upcycling projects and a line designed for mothers-to-be.
If like me, you like to express your creativity through your clothes while having the assurance that they are of good quality, and unique, these patterns are made for you 😉
Keep in touch on Instagram @gentilles.studio